Seca 703 digital electronic column scale with height measuring rod
SKU #: 17-330
Availability: In Stock
The SecaŽ Model 703* is a high accuracy 550 pound capacity digital
electronic column scale from the SecaŽ family of bariatric scales.
The Model 703 is an accurate and reliable scale with features ideal for use in
clinics, hospitals, schools or health clubs. The scale has a large low-profile base,
column mounted display with 1" LCD digits for easy viewing and a built in height
measuring rod. If you want a similarly performing SecaŽ scale with a column mounted
display but no height rod consider the Model
767, a column scale with the display mounted on a waist high 34" column.
If you want a similarly performing SecaŽ scale with a cable connected display consider
the Model 634, a
platform scale with the display attached using a flexible nine foot cable.
The Model 703 scale's features include:
- Easy to read - the scale features a display module with 1" LCD digital display, ON/OFF and lb/Kg controls. The scale also has a Weigh/Hold, function and BMI calculation. The keypad/display module
is attached at the top of a 36.5" column.
- High accuracy - the all solid state electronic measuring system has
auto-zero self calibration for accurate weighing up to 550 pounds/250 Kg in increments
of 0.2 pound/100 g.
- Large weighing platform - the 14" x 14" weighing platform is
covered with a non-slip coating and its low 3-1/2" profile makes it easy to step on
- Integral height rod - the scale includes the Seca 220 height rod for
easy measurements of height from 33" to 78" (850 mm to 2 M).
- Dual mode - the scale switches between pound and kilogram mode at the
push of a button on the control module.
- Flexible power - the scale operates for up to 16,000 weighings using
one set of 6 AA batteries (included) or an A/C adapter is also available (not included).
- Warranty - two year limited warranty on all parts and labor. Repair and
calibration service available worldwide.
The Model 703 is a state of the art high capacity digital electronic
scale with exceptional features. Clinics, hospitals, schools and health clubs
looking to upgrade their bariatric capabilities can now add high capacity weighing
capability for their larger patients, students and members using this high performance
||Digital electronic column scale with integral height
||36.5" (927 mm)
||Digital load cells
||Pounds / Kilograms
||550 lbs / 250 Kg
||33" - 78" / 850 mm - 2 M
||LCD digital display module with function keys
||0.2 lb / 100 g
|Height rod resolution:
||0.05" / 1 mm
||Yes - 6 x "AA" batteries (included)
||Yes - requires optional transformer (not included)
||14" (356 mm) wide x 14" (356 mm) deep
||Steel with non-slip mat
|Platform step height:
||3.5" (89 mm)
||Limited two year warranty
*Various models of these scales are known as the 703, Seca